Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Autumn story



Today I went for a walk with my sister. While we were walking we saw this lovely Autumn tree that my sister fell in love with. She was so in love with the Autumn tree so she took lots of photos of it.

She decided to look for more. We walked for so long until we saw this big Autumn tree with lots of leaves lying on the ground so I couldn’t stand there. I went to throw the leaves in the air and it felt like freedom.

As soon as we got home me and my sister were showing off the photos we took to my siblings and they were jealous.


Task description
So I wrote the story all by myself but some of the parts didn’t make sense and some of the spelling were not correct so my sister corrected it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Hopoate I am so happy to hear you are writing your own stories. I love that you are asking for help to make your stories make sense. I love autumn also. The leaves are so pretty. I wonder if you could add one of the photos your sister took to your blog post so we can see these beautiful trees.
    Keep up the great work.
    From Mrs Carruthers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.