Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

My writing about what we did in the weekend



Use the table below to help you write your recount


Introduction/ Orientation - Who, what, when, where, why (3 sentences max)


On the weekend me and my family decided to go for a walk to the beach to exercise and to also get out of the house and get some fresh air. 

Events in order they happened


First we got dressed in some exercise clothes. I wore blue shorts and an orange t.shirt t.shirt and my other siblings wore what they wanted to wear.

Next we went for a walk to the beach near us. The walk was not that long; it was just a 25 minute or a 30 minute walk. When we got to the beach we saw our close cousins. We were a little surprised because we always go to the Glendowie beach with our cousins because it is my dad and my uncles favourite beach.

After we played volleyball and played sandcastles my uncle and my dad decided to have a barbecue so my uncle and my dad went to get the barbecue from my uncle's house and then went to my house to get the sausages,buns,sauce and also drinks.

In the end we rested for 20 minutes and an extra 5 minutes because my uncle had to go take the volley net and the barbecue. So then we said goodbye to our cousins because their dad came back and so we walked back home for another exercise.

Ending/ Conclusion - how did you feel about your weekend?

I felt happy because I had a great time with my cousins and siblings..

5 comments:

  1. Wow Hopoate, this is a very good recount of your long weekend. I'm so glad you all went out for a walk because the weather was beautiful. I'm so happy to be reading your Blog post keep up the good work Hopoate.

    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Hopoate. I am so proud of you and the effort you are putting into your learning. I am glad to hear you are getting out for walks. What did your sandcastle look like?
    Keep up the awesome work and we hope to see you at our Google Meet at 11:30.

    Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms Carruthers and Miss Tumahui for commenting on my blog. Yes I will be at our Google Meet at 11:30 every time. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hopoate, WOW, this recount is awesome. It sounds like you had a such a lovely weekend. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Miss Szymanik for the awesome comment. I really did have a awesome time in the weekend. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.